If your question is not answered on this page, please reach out to me.
Becoming The Whole You Program
- Are herbs or supplements included in the Wellness plan?
- Can I cancel the plan if I don't think it's for me?
- Can I purchase the 6 week plan as a gift for someone else?
- How do I sign up?
- What if I can’t commit to 6 consecutive weeks?
- Why does the plan need to be 6 weeks?
- Will Kimberly ask me to do any medical or allergy tests?
- Will the Wellness Program be able to diagnose any medical condition/s I may have?
- Can I bring loved ones or friends to the consultations with me?
- Can I contact Kim outside of the consultation times, during the 6 week wellness plan?
- How do I reschedule an appointment?
- How long are the consultations?
- If I need to reschedule an appointment how much notice do I need to give?
- Is what I share during the consultations kept in confidence?
- What do I need to bring to the consultations?
- Where do the consultations take place?
- Will I need to do anything outside of the consultation times?
Food Delivery Service
- Can I continue with the food delivery service after the 6 week plan?
- Can I include meat, fish or poultry in my food delivery?
- How can I let Kim know about my food intolerance and/or allergies?
- How will I receive the food delivery and when?
- What if I am not enjoying the food?
- What if I want to cook my own dinners and just receive Breakfast and Lunch meals?
- What if my circumstances change and I need to cancel my food delivery? How much notice does Kim need?
- What is included in the food delivery service? What will I receive?
- Where is the food prepared?